SPRI Deluxe Vinyl Kettlebells Review
Kettlebells may be oddly shaped but they also provide you a better workout option than most dumbbells or barbells.
The word Kettlebell was first introduced in a Russian dictionary in the early 1700s. However, there are hints that this workout tool was used by ancient Romans and Greeks.
Modern Kettlebell lifting had been the national sport of Russia since 1948. This particular product gains it popularity throughout the world because of its ability to work on multiple muscles and offers a whole body workout in a very short time.
SPRI Deluxe Vinyl Kettlebells are the updated version of traditional kettlebells that can also be used by a novice user. They are also available in different sizes and weights.
SPRI is one of the top Companies in the fitness trade today. It established the concept of rubber resistance in this industry almost three decades ago. Currently, it is leading with its innovative and updated products that are effective, durable and fun to use at the same time. Since the quality is guaranteed with SPRI products they are used in the large number of big gym chains and in almost all respected athletic training facilities. It is the most trusted brand in fitness training equipment.
SPRI Deluxe Vinyl Kettlebells Features
- SPRI Deluxe Vinyl Kettlebells are known for their efficient and exciting workouts. While you are using the SPRI Kettlebell you can be sure that you are using a quality product from a world leading company. Also working with this colorful kettlebell is really fun and your workout sessions will soon turn into a pleasure.
- This kettlebell workout increases your muscle strength and power. The stamina of your body will also rise, and you can burn lots of calories at the same time.
- The handle of this kettlebell is wide and authentic and provides you the required comfort and grip.
- The total product is coated with long lasting vinyl that prevents your floor getting damage.
- SPRI Deluxe Vinyl Kettlebells are color coded by weight. The weight and color code are as follows: Blue for 18 pounds, Fuchsia for 12 pounds, Green for 25 pounds, Grey for 40 pounds, Grey/Purple for 45 Pounds, Light Blue for 50 Pounds, Moss Green for 30 Pounds, Orange for 8 Pounds, Purple for 15 pounds, Red for 10 Pounds, Taupe for 35 Pounds, Teal for 20 Pounds, and Yellow for 5 Pounds.
SPRI Deluxe Vinyl Kettlebells are used for jerks, throws, squats, cleans, snatches and rotational swings. The fully vinyl coated product offers you comfort and at the same time protect your floor. It is an ideal fitness training tool for both personal as well as group training.
Some exercise that you can do with the SPRI Kettlebell
- Bent Over – Reverse Fly: Effective on your abdominal muscles. It keeps them tight and increases their strength. Also, effective on arms and legs.
- Front Lunge – Arm Swing: It strengthens the muscles of shoulders, arms, abdomens, and legs.
- Back Lunge – Shoulder Press: Effective on your shoulder and arms. Increases the power of your muscles.
- Squat Row: Increases the stamina and power of your total muscles.
- Squat Arm Swing: It is also an exercise that is effective on your shoulder and arms.
- Deadlift Upright low: Builds the muscles of your whole body.
SPRI Kettlebell Pros
- Kettlebell training is considered as the best fitness training because it joins cardio and strength training in one package.
- Weight training with cardio benefit is a rare combination that can be found here, and it effective minimizes your gym time since it works fast.
- SPRI Deluxe Vinyl Kettlebells works on your whole body at a time. Hence it is a better option than dumbbells and barbells.
- This workout allows you to lose your unwanted body fats quickly and efficiently. You can even lose 1200 calories per hour using this training. This is because here you are using multiple muscles at one time.
SPRI Kettlebell Cons
- Kettlebell training is very intense. Hence its perhaps not a suitable option for novice persons who are new to weight training and general exercises. However, with the help of a personal trainer or by taking it very easy at first, they can start to use Kettlebells effectively.
SPRI is one of the top Companies in the fitness trade today. It established the concept of rubber resistance in this industry almost three decades ago. Currently, it is leading with its innovative and updated products that are effective, durable and fun to use at the same time.
Since the quality is guaranteed with SPRI products they are used in the large number of big gym chains and in almost all respected athletic training facilities. It is the most trusted brand in fitness training equipment.
Want to check out some great deals on the SPRI Deluxe Vinyl Kettlebells?
Customer Reviews on the SPRI Deluxe Vinyl Kettlebell
Jocie O (Portland, OR United States)
“#18 pounds is a great amount for general single arm curls and rows.
I find it too light for single arm swings, but I consider myself strong.
The color coding is nice for telling what you are grabbing at a…”
” haven’t done any exercising in like 20 years so 8 pounds was enough for me, lol. I’m surprised at how many ways you can use a kettlebell.
The handle is good for one handed stuff but a bit too small for a two handed kettle bell swing. It can still be done though. I hold it with my pointer finger, middle and thumb when holding it for a two handed swing.
If you have a wide hand just using one hand…”
D. Nguyen “D. Amanda Nguyen” (Philadelphia, Pa)
“It’s a kettle bell for cheap… you cant beat that!
-the rubberized coating- save floors and doesnt scartch up and look dingy.
-the color coded weights
-small and compact (other 10lb kettle bells ive seen out there are actually pretty big)